Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Exercise Program

Want to get into shape? If you follow my exercise program and FITT formula, you can change your body, for the best!


Here is the formula that will get you "fitt" in no time! 


What I do everyday: I stretch my whole body BEFORE AND AFTER any type of workout. Below is a picture of the stretches I do.



Sunday: REST

Monday: Warm up by jogging in place for 5 minutes. Run outside for 30 minutes.

Tuesday: Warm up by jogging in place for 5 minutes. 3 sets of 10 repetitions of lifting 10 pound dumb bells.

Wednesday: Warm up by jogging in place for 5 minutes. Run outside for 30 minutes.

Thursday: Warm up by jogging in place for 5 minutes. 3 sets of 10 repetitions of lifting 10 pound dumb bells.

Friday: Warm up by jogging in place for 5 minutes. Run outside for 30 minutes. 

Saturday: Warm up by jogging in place for 5 minutes. Run outside for 30 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment