Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The Challenge of Aging

A will is a legal instrument expressing a person's intentions and wishes for the disposition of his or her property after death.


I personally do not have will, since I am 20 years old and do not legally own anything. But when I am older, I definitely will have one. Wills are extremely important. Wills insure the testator (person who makes the will) that their properties and belongings will be given to those that they wanted so. 

Free forms for creating a will are available to residents of all 50 states and the District of Columbia. 

Since every resident in the United States has access to creating a will for free, there is multiple websites to easily access. I will be listing them below:





I would like to add that a living will is a legal document that a person uses to make known his or her wishes regarding life prolonging medical treatments.

These are also extremely important, because they can stop someone from plugging your plug! (Or the other way around. Whatever you want them to do to you, when your in a critical state). 

I hope this makes you want to get a will today! :) 
Remember, life is short and might as well protect yourself and your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment